Printable Wedding Organiser
I am SO excited to share this with you. Our little team at Sail and Swan have been working away to create something new, exciting and helpful for you! Behold our Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide. This Printable Wedding Organiser was made just for you; the dreamer, the planner and soon to be Mr and Mrs.
It is made of 23 beautiful pages with our hand painted watercolours, in a peachy-blush and soft blue colour scheme and a clean simplistic design.
This Guide is about helping to you enjoy your wedding from start to finish! Let’s create a day that you can look on with great memories in the years to come, and show you how enjoyable the process can be when it is well planned. You can purchase this amazing planner here, or keep reading below to find out more.
Jam-packed with as much helpful advice and resources that we could think of, this Printable Wedding Organiser includes:
Wedding Budget Planner & Advice
- A Three Page Wedding Budget that you can fill in
- Space to write your ideal budget amounts, as well as the quotes you are collecting as part of the Budget
- Advice on what a Budget is and how to successfully create one
- Learning how to Prioritize and Allocate Money
- Handy Budget Tips including allowing margin within your budget, how to avoid creating a ‘wish list’ that you can’t afford, and more.
Editable Excel Budget
- An Excel Spreadsheet Budget is also included as part of this Guide, for those who prefer going digital to paper! This Budget will tally up your expenses as you go, and will also show you a suggested allocation of funds.
- A separate One Page Budget for your Honeymoon that you can fill in
- A list of Things to Pack including medications and important travel documents that you can tick as you go.
Time Management and To-Do Lists
- A Suggested Time Frame with Tick Boxes, for every item of your wedding planning from start to finish. This is based on our own personal experiences but also our knowledge of the wedding industry.
- A Twelve Month Time Frame with a To-Do List for each month that you can fill in and tick as you go
- A Bridal Party To-Do List to help you delegate and tick off tasks as you go
- A One Page Simplified Runsheet, planning activities around your ceremony, reception and in between.
- A Two Page Wedding Day Run Sheet, broken into fifteen minute time slots. Plan your Ceremony and Reception down to a tee including speeches, music items, cutting the cake, exit etc.
- A Final Week To-Do List with space for notes and reminders. Tick tasks off as you go
- A One Page Guest List where you can record up to 100 guest names. Simply print extra pages if you need more guests.
- Space to tick RSVP responses for each guest
- Space for a list of ‘backup’ guests and dietary requirements
- Handy Seating Plan Tips before you get started
- Seating Draft of up to twelve tables where you can work out seating groupings. Two Pages come included but you can always print extra pages if you need more
Advice on How to Manage Family
- Advice on handling family expectations
- How to communicate clearly
- Managing cultural differences
- Advice on how to manage conflict
- Handy tips as well as counseling techniques such as active listing to help you navigate tricky situations
- A list that will help you to consider/plan what music you will need for different times throughout the wedding day
- A clean and simple Notes Page that you can print as many times as you need!
- As part of this Printable Wedding Planner we’ve included a page of helpful resources that will get you inspired. This list includes websites, blogs and magazines that we highly recommend. We’ve searched through many to come up with list and have only included the best.
I really hope this Printable Wedding Organiser helps you to achieve everything you’ve dreamed of for your wedding day. You can grab yourself a copy of it here, and if you have any thoughts or feedback on how we can improve it, then please write in and let us know!