Our Top 10 All Time Favourite Pastel Wedding Invitations
The Benefits of Pastel Wedding Invitations
Today I’m sharing our top 10 all time favourite pastel wedding invitations with you! I have always loved pastel colour combinations. There are surprisingly a lot of benefits to choosing pastel colours for your invitations, here are a few:
1. One of the benefits of pastel wedding invitations is that pastel colours can easily be paired with other colours. For example, you can mix any pastel colours together, like pastel pink, yellow, orange, purple, blue or green. Honestly, they all go together really well.
2. Pastels are soft and forgiving colours, and hence are quite versatile.
3. Many flowers are pastel coloured, so you can easily match your invitations to your wedding flowers if you wish
4. Pastels can also easily be paired up with metals such as rose gold, bronze, gold or silver.
5. And for something a little fun, you can pair soft pastel colours with bold black and white for more of a contemporary look.
6. Pastels make for a really great wedding colour overall, being soft and romantic in nature.
So there are some genuinely great reasons to choose pastel colours for your wedding day! Ok, so let’s dive straight in to our top picks of pastel wedding invitations.
Here are our top 10 all time favourite pastel wedding invitations:
1) Blush and purple watercolour pastel wedding invitations, with romantic styled writing. Found at Style Me Pretty here.
2) Soft rainbow pastel wedding invitations with a strip of gold. They have a handmade and artisan look to them which I love, and the combination of colours is too pretty. Found on Ruffled here.
3) Classic meets old world style. Sometimes a pastel pink ribbon and envelope say it all! Matched with white and bronze, it makes for the perfect combination. These elegant invitations really tell a story and say ‘romance’. These pastel wedding invitations were found at Easton Events here.
4) Our very own Sail and Swan pastel watercolour invitations. Pink, purple and blue hues of watercolours blend together making for a striking background. Paired with bronze or gold foil, the writing is an absolutely stand out. Found at Sail and Swan here:
5) Whimsical meets elegance with these romantic faded blue pastel invitations with calligraphy writing. Make them even more unique with a vintage stamp. Found on Ruffled here.
6) These pastel wedding invitations are an artist’s dream. A hand painted look is the mean feature, with multiple pastel colours combined. Contemporary black and white writing make for a striking impression. These invitations were found at Wedding Paper Genius.
7 ) The prettiest shades of purple. These pastel invitations show simplicity, elegance and the beautify of colour. Elegant calligraphy ties the whole suite together, and I love the addition of the vintage stamps. Found at The Knot here.
8) Pastel yellow wedding invitations. Yellow is a bright , happy colour and is perfect in summer and spring. Pairing it with white tones down the colour and gives it more of a wedding feel. Found on Hello May.
9) Geometric gemstones in pastel blue and purple. The unique shape and printing make these invitations stand out from the crowd. They have a fun, bold and contemporary feel, and are definitely a memorable choice! Found on Oh So Beautiful Paper.
10) Pastel blue and pink floral invitations. If you love flowers, but don’t want to go all out in pink, this creates a good sense of balance. The blue pulls everything together beautifully, and the florals still bring in elements of pastel pinks and yellow to the design. Found at Not On The High Street.